The Vosges have kept traces of WWI. The inquisitive and the history-lovers will find a significant collection of items and documents, permanent and temporary exhibitions, cultural activities, conferences and a collection of weapons, uniforms, equipment and documents of World War I.
This collection is located in a house that used to belong to Charles Cartier Bresson who was the mayor of Celles sur Plaine during conflicts.
- Équipements Auditorium, Projection room, Equipped meeting room, Toilets
- Services Library, Media library
- Activités Workshop (children), Conferences, Temporary exhibitions
- Mercredi de 14:00 à 17:00
- Dimanche de 14:00 à 17:00