Historic monument or place to visit

CHURCH SAINT LUC

Historic monument or place to visit

CHURCH SAINT LUC

    À propos

      This church was formerly appended to the town hall. It has been built at his current place in 1832.
      In keeping with the original, his colonnades are the cause of his nickname “Petite Madeleine”. The tower has been erected above the choir because of the swampy ground.

      Informations pratiques

      • Activités Concerts

      Accès & contact

      Rue de l'Eglise
      88110 RAON L ETAPE
      Chercher un itinéraire