Le Grand Tetras is an independent, enjoyable and welcoming chalet in a quiet village where you will enjoy a 1200-square-metre green area facing due south with a beautiful view.
The holiday cottage (135m²) is on one level; in the living room you’ll find a fireplace, a kitchen, an eating area and an access to the 21-square-metre deck facing due south.
Bathroom (+ shower), toilets. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (2 double beds + 2 single beds), a mezzanine office and a balcony. Electric heating (Service charge not included). In the basement: playroom (table football, table tennis), a bedroom with a double bed, shower room and toilets.
Langues parlées : English, German
- Confort Wifi, Fireplace, Oven, Private washing machine, Dishwasher, Colour TV, Sauna - Jacuzzi
- Services Linen hire, Ski shed, Cleaning / Housework
- Descriptif Barbecue, Kitchen, Separate entrance, Floor, Garage, Detached dwelling, Own garden, Private car park, Private bathroom, Living room, Lounge, Garden furniture, Private toilet, Non-enclosed property, Terrace / Balcony, Separate toilet
- Activités Angling, Footpath
- Number of people 8
- Number of bedrooms 4
- Number of single beds 2
- Number of double beds 3
Tarifs & paiement
Tarifs à la semaine
- Low season 540€
- Weekends (excluding school holidays) 370€
Accès & contact
12 Le CentreChercher un itinéraire