The campsite is located at Lake Pierre Percée (a 300-hectar lake), on the bank of the river and very close to the outdoor activities centre of Lake Plaine (a 30-hectare lake). It’s a perfect place to make the most of your holidays in a natural, peaceful and family site.
Delimited pitches, chalets and cottages rental, swimming pool, paddling pool, activities (July and August), bar, snack bar, washing machine, playing are, tennis court, pétanque strip, pedalo, canoe, fishing…
- Équipements English, German, Provision of potable water, Filled with clean water, Black water disposal (WC water and chemicals), Electricity socket, Shaded, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Wifi, Public lighting, Toilet blocks, Stable road surface, Boules pitch, Electricity supplies, Kids' playroom, Restaurant, Games room, Tennis, Semi-shaded, Shaded, Outdoor pool, Leisure complex
- Services Ice blocks, Bread, Sports equipment hire, Winter lock-up, Night watchman, Grocer's shop, Bar / Drinks, Chalet rental, Washing machine, Site locked at night, Booking of additional services, Tumble dryer, Wifi
- Activités Entertainment, Angling, Signposted footpaths
- Total number of pitches 122
- Number of tourism pitches 122
- Number of leisure pitches 0